Monday, September 24, 2018

Review for Love Notes (Accidental Kisses #3) by Tammy Andresen


Love Notes
Accidental Kisses #3
Tammy Andresen

Blurb:

Melissa: The baddest member of the band, Derek is the picture of a dark rock god and everything I never wanted in a boyfriend. My well-laid plan for the future definitely doesn't involve brooding guitarist/singer with intense eyes and a history of disastrous relationships. But when he turns that passionate gaze on me, I'm helpless to resist. Even though I know this doesn't make sense. I don't do casual flings and Derek's sworn off long-term girlfriends. This can't work out for either of us, not in the long run. It's obvious that kissing Derek is nothing but trouble...so then, why can’t I stay away?

Derek: My type of girl is going to kill me. I mean emotionally, but one of them might actually attempt murder. My relationships are always exciting, right up until the point it goes crazy. It's my own fault, though. You see, I don't date good girls. They're too sweet, too wholesome, and they're way more trouble than they're worth. Take Melissa. The girl might not bring drama, but get to close to someone like that and someone's heart is bound to break. She's exactly the type of girl I've always avoided, the kind of girlfriend I never wanted. But maybe, just maybe, she's exactly what I need.


Review:
Ahhh perky Mel and broody Derek. What a pair. Polar opposites in so many ways, but like magnets, they are attracted to each other. Problem is that while Derek has lots of experience with girls, Mel is not near as much in the guy department. Even though she’s so young, she’s very driven and has her life all planned out. Then Derek comes along and everything changes. He’s not who she pictured herself falling for, but once she gets to know him, it’s hard not to. He has the rocker attitude down to a T. On and off the stage. But he doesn’t intimidate her much and things spiral out of control pretty quickly. I really liked the new vibe of this book. It’s different than the first two but still has that happily ever after feel to it. 5 out of 5 stars!

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Website:

Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...