Sunday, July 8, 2018

Review for Summer Sizzle (Accidental Kisses #2) by Tammy Andresen


Summer Sizzle
Accidental Kisses Book 2
Tammy Andresen

Blurb:

What happens when Mr. Popular accidentally gives the artsy nerd her first kiss? Complete. Mayhem.

Millie: As a self-proclaimed art geek and an introvert to the nth degree, catching the eye of a guy like Alex didn't even factor into my wildest dreams. I was a dreamer, not an idiot. But then the impossible happened--Mr. Popular kissed me. He. Kissed. Me. But it doesn’t mean anything. I’ve learned that lesson the hard way.
Alex: Summer flings are nothing but heartbreak. They might start off hot but they'll burn you in the end. That's why I know I need to keep my distance from Millie, even though I can't seem to take my eyes off of her. That plan was all fine and good until I kissed her during an insane fit of jealousy. Now that I've had a taste, I can't walk away, but I can't make any promises either. I mean, I can't take a chance on another summer romance...can I?


Review:
I really enjoyed reading Alex and Millie’s story. They were both deeply hurt by people they were interested in and weren’t sure about dating anymore. They’re both interested in each other but their misgivings and insecurities tend to make a mess of things. On top of it all, Millie is trying to overcome being a doormat for others. I think that’s a great lesson for any person, kid or adult. Don’t let people walk all over you. Stand up for yourself. Alex is such a sweet and caring guy and Millie is a very sweet and shy girl. They’re a perfect fit!
5 out of 5 stars!

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Facebook:

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...