Tuesday, March 28, 2017

New Release and Review for A Vampire's Tale by Maya Tyler


~*~*~*NEW RELEASE*~*~*~
A Vampire's Tale
by Maya Tyler

Blurb:

A paranormal romance author who doesn’t believe in vampires? An ancient vampire who wants to tell the world his story?

A Vampire’s Tale

What happens when Marisa Clements, writer of vampire stories, non-believer of vampires, meets Corgan Halton, an actual, real “live” vampire? The unexpected, of course. Picture a cascading journey which propels Marisa into a world she never believed in and exposes her to a danger she never imagined existed. Picture an untold tale about the non-Hollywood vampire. Are you ready to uncover the truth?


Review:

As I began to read this book, I found myself identifying closely with the character of Marisa. Why? For a few reasons. I too originally set out to work in journalism and have a degree in the area. However, I too became somewhat dissatisfied with it before I even graduated. I happen to love reading (and writing) vampire romance. Last of all, I am not a big people person either. 
The way Marisa seems to summon Corgan out of thin air was a bit strange. But that's somewhat explained later. Also, the flashes of his memories were sometimes confusing but very intriguing and I can only say I wish the author had dove deeper into them. One thing I was wondering about that wasn't really explained was why she could shut Corgan out of her head. Otherwise I found it an intriguing book.

4 out of 5 stars!

Amazon:

Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...