Thursday, April 7, 2016

Release Day for Living With Regret by Riann C. Miller



**Blurb**


Chase

Ten years ago, I turned a hard decision into a simple one. I allowed others to decide my future . . . then I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I let go of the girl I loved in exchange for a life I was told I wanted.

Then one day I woke up with no recollection of my reality and instead I believed my life had turned out how I had once dared to imagine. Now everyone is waiting for me to remember the day I ruined my future as I struggle to recall a life without the person I so carelessly tossed away.

Somehow, I was gifted a second chance with the woman I love, and I’m going to fight like hell to keep her.

Jordan

Your brain has a funny way of convincing you what is real and what is not; even if your heart never lets you forget the truth. After Chase Adams broke my heart, my life moved forward, even though the light I once felt had extinguished. Then I received an unexpected phone call that changed everything.

Every day we make choices, but most of the time they don’t affect the rest of our lives. I wanted to love again. I wanted to trust the gift I was given, but every choice has consequences. Now I have to decide to let go of the past for the sake of my future. . . or risk living with regret.






Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CIDR8N8/?tag=p300-fwd-20

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/20xwq6H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...