Thursday, November 5, 2015

#Nerd by Cambria Hebert (You're not going to want to miss this!)

So, I have to admit it. After seeing the trailer for #Nerd by Cambria Hebert, I bought it and read it. It didn't hurt that it was 99 cents either! I do believe that is a sale price and at the moment it still is so I would grab that up if I were you! I really enjoyed this book; enough to sit here and type a post about how fast I ate it up. I sat down yesterday evening and I finished reading it in a single night. The details were a really nice touch to the book and the story line eagerly pulled me in. Check out the link below for Amazon and if you haven't already seen the trailer for it, here it is too. Just a note here, but the trailer is rather accurate and once you read the book, you'll go, "Ooh so that's why that happened!"

5 out of 5 stars!!








Synopsis:

Two people from completely different worlds are about to be thrown together . . . in more ways than one.She wants to keep her scholarship. He wants to stay on the team. An awkward alliance doesn't even begin to cover Rimmel and Romeo's relationship. But that's about to change.It starts with a dare. An initiation. A challenge. Quickly, it turns into more. But when you're a victim of your status, there is no room for anything real. The rules are clear and simple: Stick to your circle. And never fall in love with anyone on the outside.

Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...