Monday, June 9, 2014

Tristan: Finding Hope by Jessica Sorensen

I was a little disappointed with this short.  I realized it was a short story when I started it, but it was like the ending literally just cut off.  And for the title to be Tristan: Finding Hope, it sure didn't seem like there was much hope finding going on.  The idea is definitely interesting and thankfully we should be seeing more about this story because otherwise there would be little to redeem it from the way it was handled.  I think I would much rather just read the whole story instead of what seems like an excerpt from a story.  Fair warning, if you get it on kindle, it is only about 50% of what you are actually getting.  The rest of it is a piece of Breaking Nova.

I can barely give this 3 stars out of 5.  2 1/2 would probably be more appropriate realistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...