Monday, September 30, 2013

Vampire Breed (Kiera Hudson Series 1 Book 4) by Tim O'Rourke


 There was a deep cut running from my shin to my knee.  Although it looked as if it had begun to heal, it didn't look good.  A long, black crusty scab had formed over some of the cut, but other parts still looked open and wet.  It made me feel sick.  It wasn't just how it looked- it was the odour- it smelled bad.  I desperately fought to remember how it had happened, but I had no real memories of anything after that night I had been taken kicking and screaming from my cell hidden beneath the mountains.  But how long ago that had been, I didn't know.

   Kiera Hudson has been trapped in a cell, her whereabouts unknown.  After being tested on and bitten by a werewolf, she sits waiting.  Potter said he would come back to save her, but she isn't even sure he got away.  And she has no idea how long she has been held captive.  But there is one thing she does know, she needs to get out of here fast before worse things happen than what already has.  And Kiera needs to find Kayla and Isador too.  There's no way she's leaving them in this godforsaken place.  With the help of an unlikely ally, she makes her get away.  But nothing done in this world is without sacrifice.


*image via Tim O'Rourke
*quote via Tim O'Rourke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...