Tuesday, April 17, 2018

New Release and Review! My Laird's Seduction by Tammy Andresen


My Laird's Seduction
(A Laird to Love #4)
Tammy Andresen

Blurb:
Lady Ainsley McDougal has long been the bell of the ball. But there is one beau she cannot tame, which, of course, is her favorite kind. She'll catch her man yet. 

Laird James McPherson is a Highland Laird, an English Earl, a soldier of the Indian War, and a privateer for the British Navy simply for the joy of it. He'll be damned before one tiny blond spitfire of a Scottish lass brings him to his knees and ties him down in wedlock. But even he can't deny that he's tempted...

Review:
Of all the books I have read by this author, this one might have pulled at my heart strings the most. James's story is so sad and full of people who were supposed to love him, treating him badly. Because of that, it just breaks him inside and that moment in the hall with Ainsley after she was singing to the baby really got to me. I have children and cannot imagine a child growing up how he did. The love the two of them find helps heal him and it changed her for the better as well. I can't say enough good things about their story. And it started out so different than the ending! I didn't even like James at first, but my mind was changed! It's a wonderful read! 
5 out of 5 stars!

Amazon:

Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...