Tuesday, December 12, 2017

New Release! Chameleon's Death Dance by BR Kingsolver


CHAMELEON'S DEATH DANCE BLITZ Book Title: Chameleon’s Death Dance 
 Author Name: B.R. Kingsolver 
Genre: Urban Fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalyptic dystopian 
  Blurb:     Book 4 of the Chameleon Assassin series, including the award-winning Book 1, Chameleon Assassin.   Even a chameleon can be a target.   Libby makes her money as a thief and an assassin, but a girl has to have a cover. To her surprise, her business installing security systems in 23rd century Toronto is taking off, as is her romance with Wil—North America’s top cop. Then an insurance company hires her to recover a fortune in stolen art and jewelry. Bring them the stolen goods and they'll pay an outrageous fee, no questions asked. The Vancouver art scene is hot, in more ways than one. Billionaires compete for bragging rights, and they aren't picky who they deal with. With big money and reputations on the line, Libby is on a collision course with the super-rich. When too many questions make the art thieves uncomfortable, one of the world’s top assassins is hired to eliminate those who know too much—including Libby.       
  ↓Buy Links↓   
  B.R. Kingsolver.jpg 
 Author Bio: I made silver and turquoise jewelry for almost a decade, ended up in nursing school, then took a master’s in business. Along the way I worked in construction, as a newspaper editor, a teacher, and somehow found a career working with computers. As to my other interests, I love the outdoors, especially the Rocky Mountains. I’ve skied since high school, with one broken leg and one torn ACL to show for it. I’ve hiked and camped all my life. I love to travel, though I haven’t done enough of it. I’ve seen a lot of Russia and Mexico, not enough of England. Amsterdam is amazing, and the Romanian Alps are breathtaking. Lake Tahoe is a favorite, and someday I’d like to see Banff. For special deals and news about new books, sign up for my newsletter. 
http://brkingsolver.us1.list-manage.c... 
 Visit her at: 
 Website: http://brkingsolver.com/ 
 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brkingsolver 
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/BR-Kingsolver/e/B007XDV5OW ufb-banner-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...