Thursday, June 15, 2017

New Release and Review: His Laughing Girl (A BBW-Billionaire Romance) by Ellen White


His Laughing Girl 
(A BBW-Billionaire Romance) 
by Ellen Whyte

Blurb:

“To being wicked.” His grey eyes were laughing at me. “Together.” 

The pleasant thumping in my knickers became a vigorous pounding. Richard Cummings was gorgeous. I could feel his charm wrapping around me like a warm blanket. 

Irresistible, right? I heard myself quip, “Are you Cumming onto me?” 

He bounced right back, “Absolutely.” 

Oh well, I told myself. It’s just a flirt fest. I have those all the time, and it hardly ever comes to anything. Because of the curves, probably. Men like me, but after we’ve had a laugh, they go to bed with someone skinny. 

This was no different. I’d have a giggle with Richard, enjoy the charm and the good looks, lust after him a little bit, and know it was purely a game. Because tech billionaires with a penchant for A-list models don’t fall for curvy caterers. 

***** 
Curvy chef Sophie Weston has given up on love. But when she is hired to cater for a very exclusive house party, she falls instantly for handsome tech tycoon Richard Cummings. However, she quickly discovers that Richard has a shady past. Should she trust him or should she walk away before her heart is broken again? A fun uplifting romance with a big beautiful woman and a yummy billionaire. 


Review:
Richard Cummings has a sketchy past that screams of a playboy who does what he wants. He's certainly not the type of man that Sophie needs, but the moment she lays eyes on him, she definitely wants him. As she spends more time with him, she comes to understand that she was wrong about him and both of them have their fair share of issues stemming from past relationships. Richard's however, keep popping up since he's a very wealthy man. Sophie has some serious connections of her own made through her culinary prowess. The chemistry is definitely there from the start between these two and their relationship progresses very quickly, but it was a great read. At first, I wasn't entirely sure how much of a nerd this guy was. Generally speaking, nerds mean big glasses and not always very attractive. Not Richard. He's sizzling hot. But once he starts talking shop, the nerd emerges and it becomes blatantly obvious. I loved both main characters!
5 out of 5 stars!

Amazon:

Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...