Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Release and Review for The Road (Road to Hell Book 3) by Brenda K. Davies


NEW RELEASE!!  
The Road (Road to Hell Book 3) 
by Brenda K. Davies

Blurb:

River,
Standing at the edge of the gateway, I understand two things. One, I have no idea what I’m doing. Two, the gateway to Hell is not closing. Now, there may be only one option left to me, to all of us. I may have to enter the one place I’d hoped to avoid throughout this journey. I may have to enter Hell.
Unfortunately, a change in events takes the choice away from me.

Kobal, 
I always knew the idea of River entering into Hell could become a reality, but I expected her to be by my side when, or if, it happened. I expected to be there to protect her, but she’s gone in alone. Now, not only am I trying to catch up with her, but I know Lucifer will soon learn of her entrance into my world, and he will be after her too. 
I just don’t know which one of us will reach her first. 

***There will be at least four books in this series. Not all things will be resolved in this book. Due to graphic language, violence and sexual content this book is recommended for readers 18+ years of age.***


Review:
Intense! Things only become more and more intense as the series goes on! More secrets are spilled causing River some doubts and causing Kobal to rethink his strategy when it comes to keeping things from her "for her own good". Some serious fighting happens and super surprising moments. Yeah, they follow the road down into hell and it is hot. And loaded with danger. Then there is this super creepy carnival...oh yeah. That part could give me nightmares. Coming from this author, the level of creeptasticness is surprising and cool because she definitely pulls it off well! 
5 out of 5 stars!

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Erica Stevens/Brenda K. Davies Book Club

Brenda K. Davies on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...