Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Still Creek by Leaona Luxx


Leaona.jpg

STILL CREEK
Book Two
By Leaona Luxx

Still Water Leaona Luxx E-Cover 2.jpg


Blurb
Hardy Turner... All I wanted was some fun. I never expected that meeting him would turn my life upside down. I hate him. I love him. Now, there's more to lose than just my heart.

Thayer Hamilton... I told myself I'd never allow this to happen. I want her more than anything, even though I shouldn't. She doesn't know, she's my best friend's little sister.

My fate was sealed a long time ago. Loving her was never in the plan. When my past takes us by storm and the creek rises, who will be left standing? When standing still, is all that's left to do.

Buy Links

==MEET THE AUTHOR==
Leaona, also known as Lea, lives with her husband, cat and two dogs. She was born and raised in WV by her parents whom she adores before attending Marshall University. A small business owner and mother of three, she enjoys spending time with her family, Carolina Panthers and Marshall University Football, reading, writing, gardening, crafts, NASCAR, TWD, hot rods, and surf fishing.

Leaona was inspired to write while she raised her family, never dreaming one day, she would be published. While loving all genres of books, Lea writes contemporary romance stories that are not your everyday love stories. Gritty and true to life, she draws from her life and loves to create her characters.

Leaona's debut novel released June 7, 2016. Cherry Grove is the first in The Cove Series. She’s your everyday girl and lives to connect with her fans via social media. Leaona also doesn't mind dishing about her favorite authors and their books. Beach, life, and love.

==FOLLOW THE AUTHOR==
Email- leaonaluxx@gmail.com





SCteaser2.jpg

SCteaser3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...