Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Review for Billion Dollar Bad Boy by Nora Flite


Billion Dollar Bad Boy by Nora Flite

Blurb:
He thinks he can buy anything he wants. Even me. 
The package in my mail had no name, no address. 
Just some sexy lingerie, and a letter telling me that I was claimed. 
That I already belonged to him. 
I thought it was a mistake. No one would send something like that to a girl like me. The most exciting part of my day was getting to marathon a new show on Netflix. 
But the gifts kept coming. 
And the messages got more personal. 
He'd write things like, “Thinking about you drives me wild.” 
Or, “How will our lips feel when we finally kiss?” 
I won't lie, I was starting to fall for a stranger. 
Then he wanted to meet. 
He's gorgeous, charming, an actual damn billionaire. He's everything a girl could want. 
But he has a secret. 
What if he isn't a stranger at all?


Review:
Interesting premise of a girl begins getting random, expensive gifts from an unknown source. The notes that come with them are highly sexual in nature and one has to wonder who this is and why in the world she didn't freak out more. I would've had cops guarding my house, but not this chick. Alexis ends up in Silver's bed instead. I have to say that I do like the fact that the heroine does end up owning her fear and becoming a stronger person in the end. It was a pretty heated read no doubt and there were some more than risque places the couple went to, but it was almost too much for me personally. All in all, if you're looking for a quick, hot read, check this one out.
4 out of 5 stars!

Amazon:

Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...