Thursday, January 21, 2016

Guest Post for Alyssa Turner!!

Alyssa Turner Guest Post
How do I get inspired?  Well, I’m a visual person I suppose.  I wrote a whole book based upon the hot guy I happened to see riding his bike shirtless, in the rain no less, while I was headed home one evening.  Make Me was born.


Muses come in many forms.  For me it’s fun just dreaming about what’s behind the image.  You can see some of my more tame muses on my Pinterest page.  https://www.pinterest.com/alyturn/muses/
For my novel Polished, I was inspired by an image of a man’s toenails painted in pretty nail lacquer.  It was an odd dichotomy because the guy was a big strong type.  What a secret little kink to have those nails all painted up inside a pair of work boots.  Spencer Hartley came to life and the idea of what was behind this thing with his toes started to flood onto my laptop.


 
http://amzn.to/Zfz0iI

I now have a new Facebook page dedicated to my muses.  https://www.facebook.com/BeMused.Alyssa  Come visit me there and see who my next story might be about.  My author page is where you will find info about my books.  https://www.facebook.com/alyssaturnerwrites
For my newest book Swept, I was consumed with the notion of how a Dom can cope with losing control.  It wasn’t an image per se that inspired me, but a notion.  Dom’s are human.  I like to write about real people with flaws and fears. My Dom, Jack is not a super natural being. He even cries.  




Speaking of muses…I co-host a raucous event on Facebook every so often called Meet My Sexy Muse.  We have one coming up on Saturday 1/23.  If you are around, stop in and join us while we share our muses with you and let you in on the story writing fun.  https://www.facebook.com/events/912787475481001/f
Before you go, make sure to check my latest ménage title Swept on Amazon.com offered at a release day special for just $0.99 cents!  And be sure to enter my release day giveaway!  Thanks you Clarice for the chance to be your guest!  <3 alyssa="" o:p="">



Author Bio:
If you asked her, she'd say it all started with her vast collection of paper dolls. That's how long Alyssa Turner has been crafting intricate story lines full of twists and turns and memorable characters. Thirty years later, her stories are now quite grown up.
She writes erotica and erotic romance in all lengths, having been featured in the notable anthologies of Best Women's Erotica, edited by Violet Blue and several from Rachel Kramer Bussel. With her proclivity for the ménage genre, Alyssa is often recognized for weaving complexity and emotional depth into her characters and plots.
Alyssa has more than several full length novels under her belt including bestsellers in gay romance. Read more about Alyssa Turner and preview her published works on her blog.

Blurb:
Even a Master needs a savior...or two.

Successful engineering executive, Jack Rothman thought he was finally free to be the Dom he was meant to become. His submissives, Rory Campbell and Spencer Hartley are soon to be married, and his place as their Dominant is unshakeable. Then Jack loses the one thing a Dom requires…control over his life.

Rory can’t wait to get married, but she can’t marry both of her men—not in the eyes of the law or her overbearing, critical parents. She must find the courage to tell her parents the truth about her poly relationship, despite the sudden absence of her Dominant’s strength. If she wants the happily-ever-after wedding she’s always dreamed of, she’ll have to learn to fight for it on her own.

Spencer knows that lies are a poison that destroys from within.  Now that he’s come to terms with his bisexuality he’s ready to settle down with the woman he loves and the man he can’t live without. Only the future that seemed so bright is in danger of being swept out of his hands. He’s watching his fiancée fall apart, his Dom fade away and there’s nothing he can do about it…or is there?


GIVEAWAY:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...