SCATTERED ASHES by Annie Anderson
Genre: Paranormal Romance
- SYNOPSIS -
Aurelia Constantine is having a rough century.
Plagued by visions of murder, death and destruction, she has resigned herself to the nightmare her life has become. When an enemy from her past comes to her rescue, she must let go of old wounds and heal the breach so she may survive the evil poisoning her mind.
Rhys Stevens is guilty.
Murder. Betrayal. Treason. Take your pick; he’s guilty of them all. On the path of redemption, he must beg for forgiveness from the one person he fought to save - the woman he has always loved.
Thrown together in the trenches of war, they must work as a team to stop a monstrous puppet master from pulling their strings.
Ashes, ashes. We all fall down.
Get ready to burn.
- ADD TO GOODREADS -
- PURCHASE -
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR -
Annie Anderson is originally from Dallas, Texas but has lived in England, Las Vegas (because Las Vegas and the state of Nevada are two very different places), New Mexico, Illinois, Florida and Georgia. As soon as the military stops moving her family around, she’ll settle on a state, but for now she enjoys being a nomad with her husband, two kids, and an old man of a dog.
- AUTHOR FuN FaCts -
- I’m a veteran. I served 4 years Active Duty and 2 years Reserve in the United States Air Force.
- My favorite color is cerulean. (Yes, I know it’s pompous, and I don’t care.)
- I hate lettuce.
- I am actually pissy after a good workout. Like rip my shoes off and pout on the carpet, pissy. I work out at least 3-6 days a week, and throw a 2-year-old fit every single time. I hate being hot, so much.
- I love math. I seriously considered becoming a high school math teacher when I was in college.
- I order pizza with no cheese on it. I don't like melted cheese. I like solid cheese and liquified cheese but the in-between stringy yuck on pizza? No. But I love pizza, so I order it cheese-less. (My daughters eat it this way as well.)
- I read obnoxiously fast. When I’m not writing or running after children, I can read about 4 books a day.
- I’ve been married for almost 10 years to my awesome husband. He's put up with my picky, blunt, RBF-having self for a decade. The man deserves a medal.
- I like to sew. And craft. And paint. And organize. And clean. I think I missed the day when they passed out left-brain, right-brain cards in school.
- SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS -
This tour is brought to you by: