Monday, July 20, 2015

REVIEW for Outlaw's Bride: Grizzlies MC (Book 3) by Nicole Snow



  Wow.  Roman...he's a hot headed biker who has done time behind bars and all the while his former squeeze, Sally, has been hiding something pretty important....their son.  While he never meant to get entangled with any woman, she has captured him and like many men, he just doesn't know what to do with himself and neither does she since she has feelings for him as well.  But, danger is coming quickly and it threatens everyone in the Grizzlies MC along with Sally and the baby.  Roman is driven to keep them safe, but messes up time and again while trying to do the right thing.  But one thing is undeniable: there is some explosive chemistry between the two of them that burns just as hot as when they met two years before.
   As someone who is a fan of Sons of Anarchy, I found this book to be equally entertaining.  THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES!  That being said, I don't normally go for books with erotica of any kind in it, but it was the story line that held the interest for me, and it was a very good one.  However, I was extremely frustrated with Roman for at least half of the book with his meat head attitude when it came to Sally not telling him about his son.  Of course things do get better.  If they hadn't, I might have thrown my kindle out a window.  And Sally is one tough woman.  She is one to admire.

Great read!  I would put this one as a 5 out of 5 stars!



Blurb:

SALLY

He's going to kill me when he finds out. I should've left Roman behind after our unforgettable fling two summers ago. I wasn't supposed to end up having his kid, always looking over my shoulder for the last man in the world meant to be a father.

But danger has a funny way of betraying a woman's best kept secrets, and reigniting old flames that should've died on a hot summer night.

Now, he's hellbent on claiming me in all the explosive ways that make my heart stop and my head spin. I'm losing it, or maybe just my panties. Every single pair.

An arranged marriage with the Grizzlies MC's biggest badass? I shouldn't want this so bad...


ROMAN

Forgive and forget? F*ck no.

I tried like hell to push her away, spent every waking minute on whores and booze. Then I found out what she'd hidden, and I lost my damned mind.

Sally's lies stole more years off my life than prison did. She owes me big. I'm taking her for payment, and I don't care what she's got to say about wearing my brand.

No chick makes a fool outta me. And I'm not fooling when I tell her I'll get my perfect wife, even if we're faking it all the way to the altar.

Give me a week. I'll conquer her spitfire tongue and remind her what it's like to ache desire. I'm not stopping 'til her lips are on mine, making her squirm the way she used to, begging me for more...

The Outlaw Love books are stand alone romance novels featuring unique lovers and happy endings. No cliffhangers! This is Roman and Sally's story in the Grizzlies MC series.



URL:  http://www.amazon.com/Outlaws-Bride-Grizzlies-Romance-Outlaw-ebook/dp/B010MJEYY6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1437154534&sr=1-1&keywords=nicole+snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...